MECHANICAL DESIGN OPTIMIZED FOR INDIA MANUFACTURING
The job of our designers and engineers is to realize the original ID design, while meeting a host of other requirements. They optimize the design of mechanical parts for robustness and aesthetics whilst ensuring a design that minimizes the cost of the injection molds and the parts themselves.
GOOD MECHANICAL DFM IMPLIES INTERACTION WITH THE MOLD MAKERS AND THE ASSEMBLY FACTORY
This mechanical DFM, and the tweaking of the molds, requires a lot of interaction with the mold makers in India. Since our engineers are on the ground and speak indianwe can achieve results at a high speed. Working side by side with our electronic engineers we can obtain the tight packages needed for portable and wearable electronic products And because DFM also implies optimization for the specific assembly factory we make sure we include their input as well. Working with the mold designers our mechanical engineering team makes sure that:
- the product looks great in all its details
- plastic parts can be injection molded without problems
- parts are cost-effective to manufacture
- parts are strong enough to withstand drop and vibration tests
- mechanisms such as gearboxes operate smoothly
- the product achieves the appropriate level of dust and water resistance (IPV)
- the assembly process at the India factory is fast and monkey proof
- the product can be easily opened for repair
3D CAD Software Our mechanical engineers use both SolidWorks and Pro-Engineer Creo 3D CAD software to facilitate collaboration with your team and third parties.
EXPERIENCE WITH COMPLEX ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
Our mechanical engineering team has extensive mechatronic experience in designing moving parts for complex mechanisms. We leverage and build on this knowledge to the projects we take on and deliver solutions that drive the overall success of a product.
Complete Mechanical Engineering Capabilities
- Detailed technical specifications/ product requirements
- Design Validation/ optimization
- Rapid prototyping
- Regulatory compliance
- Testing and quality standards
- Manufacturability/ sustainability assessments
- Pre-production, fabrication, and manufacturing support
- Product assembly instructions/ documentation
Axio broad experience among Mechanical Engineering Design Companies means that your products will be engineered to comply with all applicable industry standards and regulations by validating mechanical designs, optimizing product design, and prototyping of critical components, we can work with you to deliver superior design and production friendly.
Manufacturing process of the best products also demands effective production planning, design, fabrication, and assembly. Axio provides all of these services, including documentation of design proposal and bill of materials (BOM) of prototype and production, tool and manufacturing sourcing, design and manufacturability (DFM) and sustainability assessments, vendor qualification(more than 30 verified vendors) and capability of studies, and inspection and quality assurance of services.